Winner of Best Vitamin C Serum, Aestheticians’ Choice Awards 2016, Dermascope 2016. Winner of the Serum Category, Natural Beauty Awards, Nature & Health, 2016
How to use?
Apply a thin layer of serum to cleansed skin. Excellent for use after stimulating treatments, between treatments or as a finishing product. Leave on. Follow with a moisturizer.
- Stabilized Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid): sourced from lemon and grapefruit, this potent antioxidant reduces the appearance of redness and soothes inflammation.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: Also known as Vitamin C salt, this unique form of Vitamin C remains a salt until it penetrates the surface of the skin. It is only at this point that it turns into Vitamin C, allowing the full benefits to be experienced.
- Vitamin E: Sourced from avocado; delivers nutrients to the skin to improve the appearance of skin health.
- Botanical Ferulic Acid: Powerful antioxidant naturally derived from the leaves of plants. Stabilizes the antioxidant benefits of Vitamin C and helps it retain potency.
- Leafy Greens (Kale, Spinach & Broccoli Sprouts): High antioxidant content to help improve the appearance of skin elasticity and hydration for younger-looking skin.
- Citrus Fruit Oils (Lemon & Grapefruit): Tones and refreshes the skin. Additional naturally occurring Vitamin C content helps protect against the visible signs of aging. Astringent properties help to balance oil production.
- Avocado: Antioxidant that is moisturizing and hydrating to relieve dry and irritated skin.
- Hydrolyzed Botanical Hyaluronic Acid (from grass extract): Deeply hydrating; natural substance that keeps skin looking plump to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Collagen formation is boosted and skin appears firmed and plumped
- The appearance of inflammation and redness are reduced
- The appearance of visible signs of aging are reduced and further signs are prevented